 General / 44978
Re: New element (Was: Re: New x-pod sets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 16:46:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Huw Millington wrote:

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELETE-TO-REPLY@apotome.com> wrote in message
So if these sets have been available for so long (as noted below) at retail, I
wonder why they're not yet on the Shop At Home site?  I'd order them today if I
could.

They are due out, I think, around March, but Argos was selling them from
yesterday, which is when their new catalogue came out.

Huw,

Thanks for the clarification.  I reread the original posting and now see the
meaning of:

which they had in stock, seemingly several months
before their general release.

I took that to mean that they had been in stock for several months (already) and that their general release was impending.  :)   Ooops.

Thanks again,
Allan B.