 General / 44265
Re: an idea for the new colors in the 2004 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:00:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Gerlach wrote:
I've decided I'm just going to start buying these sets, and then returning them
- opened - saying that "these grey pieces don't match the grey pieces I already
have..."

Humm, John, As an "adult" and "responsible" person that you are,
I think that your attitude is very shamefull.

- first, try to know why color change is happening?
- second, life is always full of changes, therefore we can ALL adapt to it.
- third, reaction like yours would only make more damadges to TLC
- fourth, what "play well" means to you?
- fifth, what "imagine" and "dream" sounds like in your brain?
- sixth, I would understand such a reaction from a ? year old kid!
- seventh, it's LEGO, a "toy", why do you get so fussy about your hobby?
- eighth, life is too beautiful to take it so seriously.
- nineth, You're a talented LEGO artist, use your gifts to be creative and NOT
destructive.
- tenth, Santa won't be happy with you this year and might pass your house...

In peace, PLAY WELL,

Jean-Marc

Hope that my french language wasn't in the way of my expression in english.

Yea, it's petty, but if enough people started doing it I guarantee you it would
attract the attention of the retailers, and maybe they might put some pressure
on LEGO.

So, what do you think?

JohnG, GMLTC
  wishing for a way to post this anonymously...  ;-)