 General / 44196
Re: an idea for the new colors in the 2004 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:20:19 GMT

snip

   But I think it is uncalled for to tell John to “grow up”. He threw an idea out there. We are all brainstorming ideas on how to convice LEGO to go back to the old colors. When brainstorming it is always prefered to offer up ideas, even if they turn out to be bad ones. So we read his idea, thought it over and rejected it.

snip

-Jason

C’Mon Jason...

the simple fact he wanted to post it anonymously implies to me that he knew this idea was juvenile and probably not even worth our time... If he really wanted to give me something to sink my teeth into on this color issue, he could have gone to the store bought out all the new color LEGO as he suggests and built something rad with it for us to oogle at so we too would goto the store and buy the stuff.

I’m just saying that there are far more “grown up” solutions for those of you that I’m about to start calling the “color frustrated,” than the sabotage of the company you love or the vandalism of thier products and the awsome stores that we should be thanking for still carrying them in the face of cheaper alternative blocks.

tk
Co-Curator of .Space

CEO Kane StarCrafters
CEO ExtraGlobal Express