 General / 44197
Re: an idea for the new colors in the 2004 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:42:33 GMT

Excellent idea John, can you imagine if our Founding Fathers had the same attitude as the people who’ve flamed you in this thread? We’d still be subjects of the English crown!

-timewarp back to 1776-

George Washington: We should defeat the redcoats already here in the Colonies, that’ll send a message to the king!

(random British loyalist): No, we should beseech the king personally, as attacking the middle man won’t help!

I say, embarrass Lego® and give ‘em a hard time

Place a $100 order, and then return for a full refund, as companies only pay attention to triple digits

-HRH