 General / 43995
Re: Changes to Brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 04:05:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
I've noticed some changes at BrickShelf recently - namely how searches are done.

Specifically, the 'search by lastname' function has been replaced by 'search by
username.'

Hey you're right. No wonder the search I tried yesterday yielded no results. I
didn't notice that change. And yes, it's not exactly increasing usability. I
liked the people search feature, but I never make a note of usernames. It was
annoying enough when the people search feature was removed from the home page,
but at least it was still there.

Maybe it's to encourage everyone to create a MOCpages site.

Allister