 General / 41814
Re: Badly designed common Lego parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 18:54:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Stéphane Simard writes:
Any similar experiences?

Any more badly designed parts anyone is willing to list?

1. The un-notched Technic axle 2: http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3704

especially when trying to remove it, because you can't get much leverage on
it. Replaced by the better notched Technic axle 2:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/32062.

2. And the Technic axle 3. I wish it would be notched as well.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3704

The Technic axle 3 with stud is better when removing it, but only when it is
possible to use it.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6587