 General / 40072
Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:01:36 GMT

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message
<snip>
(For those of you who are interested, I was going for a look with this new
website as if the old website had been singed and burned.)

As I've said so many times before. I only hope that someday our website
will be this good.

Burn effect is done good. Not too much so that you can't read the buttons.

--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS