 General / 40069
Re: One last BrickShelf suggestion...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 07:43:19 GMT

If BrickShelf started making you pay for the service of off-site deep
linking, would you abandon it as well?

I'd gladly donor a small amount of money to Brickshelf even though I don't use
it for my own pictures (sure, I have an rather filled account but it's outdated
and all new material goes to my site only, someday I'll remove all pics but one
and tell people to go to my site for more, like I did with the backhoe).

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)