 General / 40037
Re: One last BrickShelf suggestion...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 00:12:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:
I wonder how much bandwidth would be freed up if BrickShelf
prevented off-site linking?

Well, I for one would abandon BS if this happened, unless links from LUGNET
pages were allowed (and I'd probably remove my LUGNET pages too, as they'd
be even more boring without the BS pics).

ROSCO

If BrickShelf started making you pay for the service of off-site deep
linking, would you abandon it as well?

There are (much faster, more reliable) image hosting services out there,
they just cost money.

-Tim