 General / 39960
Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 21:27:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Cool shirt, but as has been mentioned before, $16,- for a plain white shirt
with a little logo is a rip-off. Let me know when they drop to $6,- as
shirt...

Duq

I don't want to rip anyone off.. I was at the CP site, making other items
available, and I figured while I was there I'd set up a few T's for those who
were interested. In other words, this isn't meant to be the be-all/end-all. But
there won't be other white T's available in the near future.

I still have about 100 of our "super-dee-lux" LUGNET T's left from BrickFest.

  http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=14230

If there's interest, I'll make time to distribute them. They'd be the same
price as at BF, which now would include shipping within cont. USA.

Not sure what the best method would be to take orders, but..
FYI: here's what's available:

In Black:
16 L
36 XL
5  2X
2  3X

In Beige:
1  M
16 L
21 XL
4  2X
2  3X

BTW, I still need to contact a few LUGs who haven't cashed-in their free T
coupons from the event...

-Suz

--
Suzanne Green