 General / 40057
Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 05:24:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Lyttle writes:
[...]
Hm..Suz, ever thought about adding coffee mugs? Those would be great!! I'd
buy one! (maybe two..)

I want one too!
...one that's not a reject.

Over the years, Todd and I have ordered quite a few CP mugs with LUGNET
graphics as tests. We've not yet been satisfied with results. which seems odd
because the ceramic tiles I've gotten have had beautiful color. I hate the
unpredictable nature of CP. [1]

Hmm.. If the graphic were just black line art, we might be in business. I
haven't tried that yet.

There is a member who might help out by making/distributing mugs on his own
(giving LUGNET a percentage). I need to get that ball rolling...

-Suz

[1] Which reminds me, if any of you receive CP items you're not happy with,
SEND THEM BACK! I got a bad batch of mousepads one time that were blurry only
wherever blue and black intersected.