 Announcements / 1883
1882  |  1884
Subject:
LUGNET logo products at CafePress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:03:48 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Woo-Hooo! LUGNET logo products are back.

It's time to show your pride in the hobby and in our online community! Profits
from sales, $2 per item, go straight to our account that pays website hosting
fees - so your purchases really help!

Choose from cool products like the LUGNET mousepad, the LUG-all totebag, and
the oh-so-sweet plush bear.

http://www.cafeshops.com/lugnet

NOTE:
Today is the last day to order for Christmas delivery with standard $5 shipping!

-Suz

--
Suzanne Green
LUGNET Admin