 General / 39956
Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:58:56 GMT

Cool shirt, but as has been mentioned before, $16,- for a plain white shirt
with a little logo is a rip-off. Let me know when they drop to $6,- as
shirt...

Duq

"Scott Costello" <scottcos@spamfree.yahoo.com> wrote in message
There is some really cool stuff on there, but for me I definately think it
will be the metal lunch box that will be under my tree this year!

Scott

In lugnet.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Woo-Hooo! LUGNET logo products are back.

It's time to show your pride in the hobby and in our online community! • Profits
from sales, $2 per item, go straight to our account that pays website • hosting
fees - so your purchases really help!

Choose from cool products like the LUGNET mousepad, the LUG-all totebag, • and
the oh-so-sweet plush bear.

http://www.cafeshops.com/lugnet

NOTE:
Today is the last day to order for Christmas delivery with standard $5 • shipping!

-Suz

--
Suzanne Green
LUGNET Admin