 General / 40160
Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:30:33 GMT

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote
In lugnet.general, Jason J. Railton writes:
[...]what happened to the LUGNET logo minifig stickers?

I still have some here.
They've never been 'for sale' but I sometimes give them away.

-Suz

In lugnet.general, Nicole Drumm writes:
You know now your are going to get asked to give some away. :)

In lugnet.general, Jason J. Railton writes:
Too right - that's all I signed up for!  Everything else came for free... ;-)
[Oh go on, please...]

Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:

  LUGNET c/o Suzanne Green
  101 Village Farm Road
  Columbia, SC 29223

no guarantees.