 General / 39959
39958  |  39960
Subject:
Giving Brickshelf a hand....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 20:49:36 GMT

Greetings,

In a couple threads, I've seen mention of the server response speed on
Brickshelf...I have noticed it's been a little laboured lately.  I wonder if
there is some way Kevin can let us know if it's due to disk space issues or
just volume of traffic.  Maybe a general housecleaning by all of us would
assist (and potentially save Kevin a couple bucks, warding off the purchase
of any more storage)?

It's such an incredible resource....would like to help out any way I can.

Cheers,
-Gil