 General / 40008
HELP Brickshelf: Where do we give?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:02:34 GMT

How much is one of those?  And where do we give?  I love Brickshelf, it is one
of my favorite places to visit, even with the amazing slow load time.  I paid
20 bucks to be apart of Lugnet, and I consider that a deal.  I would be willing
to pay for a Brickshelf membership along the same way, or some other method of
giving that is similiar.  Just tell me when and where, and I'll do what I can.

to Kevin: I'm sure many others would be just as willing to help as well.

In Jon Palmer's post: http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=40003, he says the
reason he doesn't post to people is the low load speed.  How many problems
could be eased with this simple remedy?

Peace
_lenny

From what I know, it's a bandwidth issue, not a disk space one. I guess if
you clean out some files it will make for fewer pictures that actually get
looked at, and hence there will be minorly less traffic-- but my guess is
that 99% of what people would clean isn't being looked at anyway. Only real
solution is for BrickShelf to get more bandwidth :( If only we could pull in
enough money to buy Kevin a T3! :)

DaveE