 General / 36451
Re: UCS Yoda Missing Parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 02:42:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh writes:
If anyone has a UCS Yoda that they haven't opened all of the bags on yet,
please look at the bag that contains the 1x3 tan bricks and let me know what
else is in that bag.  Scanning through the instructions, these are the parts
that I am missing and their quantity based on the Peeron inventory[1]:

1x3 Tan Brick (x46)
1x2 Tan Brick (x55)
1x8 Sand Green Plate (x5)
2x2 Sand Green Medium Slope (x2)
1x2 Dark Grey Technic Brick with 2 pins (x2)
1x4 Rust Brick (x7)

There may be others but these are the ones I noted from looking through the
instructions.

Mike,
  I just opened one tonight and the bag that contained the above parts also
had the following:

2x2 Rust Brick (x3)
2x3 Sand Green Brick (x1)
2x2 Brown L Brick (x3)

  If you received two bags with the white ball socket then you got a lot of
extra pieces.  Here is what was in that bag:

1x2 Brown Brick (x5)
2x2 Sand Green Brick (x4)
2x2 Tan L Brick (x84) !!!
2x4 Sand Green Plate (x23)