 General / 36337
36336  |  36338
Subject:
UCS Yoda Missing Parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 03:26:46 GMT

I bought the new UCS Yoda at Wal-Mart a couple of nights ago specifically
for the wide assortment of tan parts in it.  I used some of the parts on a
building I was working on and was looking for some 1x3 tan bricks.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/7194?withpics=yes

According to the Peeron inventory for 7194, it should have 46 1x3 tan
bricks.  Mine had zero.  I have tried to determine what else is missing
because I can only assume I am missing one of the bags of parts.  I had
dumped all of the parts into the box so I couldn't eliminate any particular
bag as a problem.

If anyone has a UCS Yoda that they haven't opened all of the bags on yet,
please look at the bag that contains the 1x3 tan bricks and let me know what
else is in that bag.  Scanning through the instructions, these are the parts
that I am missing and their quantity based on the Peeron inventory[1]:

1x3 Tan Brick (x46)
1x2 Tan Brick (x55)
1x8 Sand Green Plate (x5)
2x2 Sand Green Medium Slope (x2)
1x2 Dark Grey Technic Brick with 2 pins (x2)
1x4 Rust Brick (x7)

There may be others but these are the ones I noted from looking through the
instructions.

Thanks for your help.  I was on the phone with LEGO Consumer Affairs today
and I am not sure how this will resolve, it didn't sound promising based on
my initial conversation.

Mike

[1] - The Peeron inventory for 7194 has a couple of issues:  The sand green
bricks appear as grey when you show pictures (minor nit) and the rust
colored bricks are noted as Tan (major nit) which confused me quite a bit
until I realized what the problem was.

http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot