 General / 36340
Re: UCS Yoda Missing Parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 05:43:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh writes:

Thanks for your help.  I was on the phone with LEGO Consumer Affairs today
and I am not sure how this will resolve, it didn't sound promising based on
my initial conversation.

Well, I can't help with Yoda, but I can say I got a 6478 with an incorrect
bag in it, and LCA (Australia) sent the correct bag no question, after I
told them I'd already opened the incorrect one, without me needing to return
it. However the bags in 6478 are numbered - I dunno about Yoda.

http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders

You might wanna update your sig with ".com"!!

ROSCO