 General / 36358
Re: UCS Yoda Missing Parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 04:43:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, William R. Ward writes:
"Josh Opotzner" <Josh120@aol.com> writes:
In lugnet.general, William R. Ward writes:
What happened when you assembled the model?  Did you get stuck part
way through?

I don't think he assembled it at all.  He purchased the model specifically
for tan bricks, and the parts he heard the set contained were not present.

To my mind that's as heretical as cutting bricks in half, but hey...

No way. I would say probably well over 1/2 of the different set types I have
bought from the 2000 and 2001 lines have went straight into the parts bins.
(if you count NUMERICALLY, it's far higher... after all there is no need to
put every single copy together)