 General / 36352
Re: UCS Yoda Missing Parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 16:51:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh writes:
I bought the new UCS Yoda at Wal-Mart a couple of nights ago specifically
for the wide assortment of tan parts in it.  I used some of the parts on a
building I was working on and was looking for some 1x3 tan bricks.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/7194?withpics=yes

I'm kind of confused by this inventory, is it currently thought to be correct?

There are several occurences of the same part twice (for example, one of
several):

2   3622  Tan    Brick 1 x 3
46   3622  Tan    Brick 1 x 3

you're right - my mistake.  when I got the inventory, I didn't reailse that
the poster was using both "Tan" and "Light Brown" - so I translated "Light
Brown" to "Tan" - creating duplicate lines.  Since we don't actually own
this set (yet), can someone tell me what color is "Light Brown"?  is it a
new color?

Thanks!

Dan

XFUT lugnet.db.inv