 General / 36349
Re: UCS Yoda Missing Parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 15:45:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh writes:
[1] - The Peeron inventory for 7194 has a couple of issues:  The sand green
bricks appear as grey when you show pictures (minor nit) and the rust
colored bricks are noted as Tan (major nit) which confused me quite a bit
until I realized what the problem was.

Thanks for pointing it out - I forgot that Steve uploaded gifs for some of
the sand colors to partsref, so peeron was showing the generic gray for
unknown colors.

I've now updaed the color database, so SandBlue, SandGreen, SandRed and
SandPurple (SandViolet in partsref) should show correctly now.

As for the rust/tan mistake - what color is rust?  Is that the new DkRed?

LMK :)

Dan

XFUT to lugent.db.inv