 General / 36452
Re: Lego OLD IDEA BOOKS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:26:52 GMT

Peter Coral wrote:

I saw in ebay and running now, 3 old IDEA BOOKS (239, 241 , 242). Someone
have a complete list of old idea books, before 1972.

Seeing this reminds me, the DB entry for 241 is sort of incorrect. It
says "4.5v Idea Book", but it includes 12v items.

I'm a bit curious about this item, it appears to be very similar to "Der
Lego Motor" (Idea book 242 according to BrickShelf) without the text.

Frank