 General / 36439
Re: Experience of Frustration - Wife, Paint, and LEGO Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 22:05:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Wayne McCaul writes:
Well, I'm not sure if this is comparable, but...

My wife -it seems to me- operates under the feeling that she "allows" a lego
collection to exist at all. Not in so many words, but it's clearly a
constant nuisance to her.

Heh, I'm pretty fortunate.  My wife not only builds with me once in a blue
moon, but she even takes pictures of some of my mocs once in awhile!

The only time she gets upset is if I spend too much time building or if I by
too many at once or if I leave my bins all over the floor longer than two or
three days.