 General / 35660
Re: Experience of Frustration - Wife, Paint, and LEGO Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 20:09:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Avery writes:
Unfortunately, my cats go anywhere they please, and eat
anything they please. ;-P

My LSF (I like that term, BTW) is protected by an indoor radio fence.  The
cat is smart though, trying everything to wear the batteries in his collar
down quickly so that he can regain access without the electric shock...  And
the batteries are pricey, but it still is cheaper than replacing some hard
to find Lego items.

As for NLSOs, well I once owned a house with a fiancee.  In the end we had
many differences, and I would never say that arguements about Lego were the
reason we parted ways.  ...But it is true that I always wanted to remodel
the attic into a LSF, but she resisted at every turn.  When the break up
happened and I got a big apartment of my own, the first thing I did was buy
a bunch of conference tables and set up my Town display for the first time
in ten years.  Lego addiction sure beats going out drinking to get over a
bad romance!!

-H.