 General / 35650
Re: Experience of Frustration - Wife, Paint, and LEGO Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 22:27:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
My biggest problem is that I keep getting shuffled around. We have very
limited space, and I've moved from the downstairs to the bedroom, where she
tends to hit the sack early. I get shoved into a corner where when the door
is open she "doesn't have to see it at all." The spaces and suggestions she
has for storing Lego always seem to center on this idea. How can it be
hidden away in case the freaking Queen of England should stop by.

We too have very limited space, just under 50 square meters divided
over two rooms and one kitchen. That was an unsolvable equation.

Wow, Tobbe, that's quite a tight space you have to squeeze yourself into :)
My "geek room", where my lego and computers are, is about half the size of
your entire apartment :)  Thankfully, I have a fairly large house and an
extremely understanding wife, so my Lego has been allowed to spread pretty
readily throughout the house.  Sort of like a virus, she'd think, I bet :)

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com