 General / 35653
Re: Experience of Frustration - Wife, Paint, and LEGO Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 03:08:05 GMT

In article <GrL6o8.6AL@lugnet.com>, "Scott E. Sanburn"
<ls_ses@hotmail.com> wrote:

My wife -it seems to me- operates under the feeling that she "allows" a lego
collection to exist at all. Not in so many words, but it's clearly a
constant nuisance to her.

Heh, I am sure most of us married AFOL's have that same situation, in one
way or another.

I think I'm going to go give my wife a big ol' smooch.

My LEGO collection is proudly displayed in the living room. We've never
had this type of argument or discussion. I feel bad for you guys.

Of course, pehaps this is based on the fundamental notion that our house
belongs to "us," and we each have our corners with our "stuff." And I
don't complain about the pretty frou frou on the dresser in the bedroom.
:^)

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head