 General / 35644
Re: Experience of Frustration - Wife, Paint, and LEGO Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 18:27:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
<snip>
Yes, indeed. I have searched the vacuum bag more than once.

Have you ever searched through a litter box? [1]

Fortunately, my wife stays out of my LSF (aka "Lego room"), but that is just
her choice and not a rule (and I don't have the authority to impose such a
rule either). Unfortunately, my cats go anywhere they please, and eat
anything they please. ;-P

TJ

1. I've thought about it, but I've never done it.