 General / 36440
Re: So, you wanna talk strategy….
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 23:51:55 GMT

++Lar wrote:
You might consider setting FUT to just one of the three groups
you posted to... it doesn't seem to fit all three. Just an idea.

Yah, your probably right…
But like it matters anyway, the thread is going nowhere…
(But I think It’s funny  [the complete lack of attention]  so I'll just continue
campaigning until it becomes a success…or until it becomes marginally annoying)

              ^  ^                    The DEVIL
          °‹(ò  ó)›°                  Made Me
  _oOOo-(_)-oOOo_        Do It!!!!!!!!
   |___|____|___|___|

I've restricted my FUT to just o-t.fun because except in fun,
I disagree with the premise that shopping need be like a battle.

Oh, of course, it doesn’t have to be confrontational (and it normally isn’t)
but it does makes for far more interestin’ readin’ should vice befall the
encounter.

I tend to share my finds with whoever I encounter in the store at the time.

That’s very noble of you!
You and I are a lot alike, y’know.
Except where as you tend to share with the children…
I on the other hand tend to take and seize their toys and candy!    ;)

If there is any warlike nature here for me, it's in being
closemouthed about which hunting grounds are most fertile,

Naturally, that’s to be expected.

~Anyway, It appears as though the readin’ on LUGNET is getting’ slim…
So I just thought I'd throw some chum (bait) into the waters to get a response.
But alas no…it appears as though the interests have headed south. (pun intended)

    Melancholicly,

                                         -R