 Marketplace / Shopping / 9310
Re: So, you wanna talk strategy….
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 05:14:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Noeckel writes:
Gee, lets go back and check the flurry of activity in the thread…
*WoW* a whole 4 posts…and two of ‘em were mine!

You might consider setting FUT to just one of the three groups you posted
to... it doesn't seem to fit all three. Just an idea.

I've restricted my FUT to just o-t.fun because except in fun, I disagree
with the premise that shopping need be like a battle.

I tend to share my finds with whoever I encounter in the store at the time.
I've even went so far as to clean off an entire shelf and then let the
mundane moms cherrypick my shopping cart (while mentioning LUGNET in every
second sentence so the kids ears perk up!).

If there is any warlike nature here for me, it's in being closemouthed about
which hunting grounds are most fertile, and stealthy about when exactly I'm
going hunting, not in sparring with other hunters who found their way there
or bribing the game wardens to save me game (if you'll forgive the analogy).