 General / 36337
  UCS Yoda Missing Parts?

I bought the new UCS Yoda at Wal-Mart a couple of nights ago specifically for the wide assortment of tan parts in it. I used some of the parts on a building I was working on and was looking for some 1x3 tan bricks. (URL) to the Peeron inventory for (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UCS Yoda Missing Parts?

(...) Well, I can't help with Yoda, but I can say I got a 6478 with an incorrect bag in it, and LCA (Australia) sent the correct bag no question, after I told them I'd already opened the incorrect one, without me needing to return it. However the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UCS Yoda Missing Parts?

(...) Thanks for pointing it out - I forgot that Steve uploaded gifs for some of the sand colors to partsref, so peeron was showing the generic gray for unknown colors. I've now updaed the color database, so SandBlue, SandGreen, SandRed and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: UCS Yoda Missing Parts?

(...) There are several occurences of the same part twice (for example, one of several): 2 3622 Tan Brick 1 x 3 46 3622 Tan Brick 1 x 3 Thanks! (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UCS Yoda Missing Parts?

(...) you're right - my mistake. when I got the inventory, I didn't reailse that the poster was using both "Tan" and "Light Brown" - so I translated "Light Brown" to "Tan" - creating duplicate lines. Since we don't actually own this set (yet), can (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: UCS Yoda Missing Parts?

(...) way through? --Bill. (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UCS Yoda Missing Parts?

(...) I don't think he assembled it at all. He purchased the model specifically for tan bricks, and the parts he heard the set contained were not present. --Josh (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UCS Yoda Missing Parts?

(...) To my mind that's as heretical as cutting bricks in half, but hey... Seriously - it's the only way to know for sure that the set is complete. --Bill. (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UCS Yoda Missing Parts?

"Josh Opotzner" <Josh120@aol.com> wrote in message news:GtyoEu.79u@lugnet.com... (...) This is exactly the case. I bought it solely for the parts - think of it as a blue tub of tan, sand green, brown, and rust but at a much higher (5x) price point! (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UCS Yoda Missing Parts?

(...) Mike join the club!After years of building with mostly red and white I am hooked on tan/brown.(Griswold place being a good example)I also bought 2 of those Yoda sets just for the tan.(My wife built 1 copy of the Yoda using white in the place (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UCS Yoda Missing Parts?

(...) No way. I would say probably well over 1/2 of the different set types I have bought from the 2000 and 2001 lines have went straight into the parts bins. (if you count NUMERICALLY, it's far higher... after all there is no need to put every (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UCS Yoda Missing Parts?

(...) Mike, I just opened one tonight and the bag that contained the above parts also had the following: 2x2 Rust Brick (x3) 2x3 Sand Green Brick (x1) 2x2 Brown L Brick (x3) If you received two bags with the white ball socket then you got a lot of (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)