 General / 36047
Re: Access a LEGO set DB with your phone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 01:47:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kerry Raymond writes:
You can access L-Shop in North America by dialing 1-800-555-TELL (8355) and
keying in 1-57467 or saying "extensions" and then "57467" once the voice
handler has you.

For the benefit of the curious outside of North America, what is this 1-800
TELL service? Since it's 1-800, I assume it's a free call. Who runs it and how
do they get revenue from it?

Found the following link http://www.1-800-555-tell.com/ not much info on actual
revenue generation, though...

ROSCO