 General / 36048
Re: My K'Nex monstrosity made it into the paper!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 02:07:09 GMT

In article <GsvAFH.Ip4@lugnet.com>,
Maggie Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote:
LOL Chris, from the article it sounds as though you specifically
chose the home you moved into to accommodate your MOS (my own
structure)!

Me choose a house just for that? Never! ;-)

BTW couldn't you have gotten the reporter to mention the L word at
least once?  Surely you also have a brick or two lying around....

I tried. I pointed out the size of my collection as well as that the
telerobotic web cam that I was using during construction was made of
LEGO. But I think since I had no plans to put it back online (since I
don't want people spying on me 24/7) he didn't really care.

--
DON'T PAY MORE FOR WEB HOSTING THAN WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY
At Full System, Inc. you invent the package *and* the price!