 General / 36049
Re: Question about copyright on Lego logos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 02:34:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Wilson writes:
Mark,
Thanks for the thoughts.  The more I think about it, the more I think it's
probably not a good idea to post the graphics on Brickshelf for someone to
download, print onto T-shirt transfer paper, and make their own shirt.
Probably too close to infringing on Lego's turf.  But, I might post a
picture of the shirt, and if someone wants to make their own, they could
e-mail me...  hmmm...

Free is good, it also makes it easier for fans to spread it...

Of course, all this is contingent upon getting the #@#% t-shirt transfers to
work, or finding a place that will do one or two shirts without breaking the
bank.

I got a packet of Avery T-shirt transfers myself, haven't tried them yet,
but I got them.  If I try any soon I'll let you know how it goes.

Mark Neumann