 General / 36029
Re: My K'Nex monstrosity made it into the paper!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:45:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Osborn writes:
In article <Gsv7rF.B6H@lugnet.com>, Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> wrote:
Hey, that's awesome!  I can't wait to see some pictures.

There's lots of pictures (and a movie) on my site at
http://fozztexx.com/knex/. I don't know why the Register doesn't put
their pictures on their site, maybe to get you to buy the paper?

LOL Chris, from the article it sounds as though you specifically chose the home
you moved into to accommodate your MOS (my own structure)!  BTW couldn't you
have gotten the reporter to mention the L word at least once?  Surely you also
have a brick or two lying around....

Maggie C. (who STILL has that partially built coaster on the kitchen floor)