 General / 35982
Re: Access a LEGO set DB with your phone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:59:45 GMT

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 02:29:34PM +0000, Christopher Weeks wrote:
So, I've created an application that will allow you to phone in and speak (or
use your keypad) set numbers and hear back a brief message with the set name
and original price.  I have most sets from the past four years entered at this
point since those are the most likely to appear on sale shelves.

wow - neat!  are you entering all the data by hand?  perhaps you could
use the LUGNET Guide data, so you could enter all the data?  Also, would
it be possible to add the rest of the info, like piece count, fig count,
etc?  maybe have it say if peeron has an inventory for this set, so you
know to buy (and inventory it) if it doesn't? :)

cool!

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com