 General / 35611
Re: Toy Fair photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 01:07:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ronan Webb writes:
In lugnet.general, Ka-On Lee writes:
In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Check these sites:
http://www.fbtb.net/

In order to keep this group kid friendly, I will not comment on those Galidor
sets... >:p

I was skeptical, all ready to be brave, with-it, modern,
you know, embrace the new era ...

So I clicked on http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfgal.jpg

I must be looking at the wrong link.  I don't see any LEGO products in that
picture.

I laughed, I laughed out loud and laughed some more.
Brought tears to my eyes.
Have a look for yourself and have a laugh too.
We all need to laugh from time to time.
Anyhow, thanks to TLC for giving me a good laugh.
Maybe I'm a bit slow. Is it a joke ? Is it meant to be funny?

I'm sure someone finds it funny.  I find it sad.  As hard as it is for me to
say this... compared to this stuff, Jack Stone is actually a reasonably good
LEGO series.

Man that hurt.

Regards,
Allan B.