 General / 35610
Re: One thing that bugs me about TLG's piece distribution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 00:54:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons writes:
... but I want LOTS more new brown hoods, and it just really
irks me that TLG only puts pieces like these (which they just
gotta know are going to be most coveted by Castle fans!) in
the more expensive sets.  Does this bug you as well?

Yup.  >:-/
I've already posted what I'd *like* for TLG to do.
("http://news.lugnet.com/dear-lego/?n=3694&t=f&v=a")

Franklin