 General / 35612
Re: Received new Pizza to Go(10036) today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 01:57:28 GMT

I was another who ordered the Pizza to Go and Breezeway Cafe
before it was pulled.  I just called Lego S&H and my Pizza to Go
was sent the 11th of Feb.  I think I'm going to drive to my PO Box
to see if it's there.  The rep said that the Breezeway will arive the
27th of March.
Ken

"Jeff Hudson" <s8hudso2@wmich.edu> wrote in message
I was one of those people who managed to place an order for a Pizza to Go • last
week, before it was pulled from the Lego website.  I'd kind of been • waiting for
a message with a sorry, but we screwed up.  However, I was slightly • shocked
when I returned home from work today and saw a Lego box waiting for me. • Sure
enough Lego came through and delivered the brand new Legend Pizza to Go.
I took some quick photos with my Lego studios camera(so please excuse the • poor
quality) which can be found here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/muddydolphin/Pizza
-Jeff