 General / 35742
Re: Received new Pizza to Go(10036) today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 04:51:35 GMT

"Kerry Raymond" <kerry@dstc.edu.au> writes:
In most large organisations, the left hand rarely knows what the
right hand is doing. I presume Lego is no different. So while
someone is probably responsible for deciding when sales of this set
officially commence based on some complex multi-valued
decision-making marketing methodology, the person who packs the box
for shipping just take the items on the order and putsthem in the
box.

My theory is that when something is added to the database it shows up
automatically on the S@H website, and then they have to take it off
manually.  This would explain why all the recent S@H specials have
shown up on the website briefly, caused a flurry of speculation on
LUGNET, and then disappeared.

--Bill.