 General / 34696
Re: YATA Selling MOC Instructions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 06:36:21 GMT

Bram Lambrecht <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message
(YATA = yet another thread about[1])
and http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=34657

I, like many of us, have been asked for building instructions several
times...generally when I receive an email about my site, it includes a • plea for
instructions (or an entire kit).  Suppose I could make instruction • booklets of
this caliber:
Would you buy them?  How much would you be willing to pay?  For printed • color?
For black and white?  For which models? ( http://lego.bldesign.org )
Trying to see if it's worth the effort,
--Bram

1. Yes I would buy them.
2. about $10.00 or more, I know paper,ink etc... are expensive.
3. color
4.(in no particular order)
http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?n=30
http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?n=31