 Marketplace / Theory / 2270
RE: YATA Selling MOC Instructions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:01:25 GMT

Christopher Weeks writes:
I would be wildly more likely to buy a book of the stuff that
you think is best from across your themes than to buy
instructions for one thing.

Which models do you suggest?

I bet that more people than just I would pay $50 for a nice
production of 150 pages.  If you're making them by hand, one
at a time, that's probably not worth it.  But if you can
actually have them printed and bound, it might well be.

It still sounds like a heck of a lot of work and a huge investment of
time (and possibly money), and I don't have much of either.  But if it's
worth it, I might consider it.

I wonder how many you'd have to print to be worth it?  I also
wonder, what kinds of binding are available to the small print run?

Can someone who has experience in publishing share their knowledge about
printing costs and all that stuff?
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu