 General / 34690
34689  |  34691
Subject:
YATA Selling MOC Instructions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 04:14:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

(YATA = yet another thread about[1])
and http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=34657

I, like many of us, have been asked for building instructions several
times...generally when I receive an email about my site, it includes a plea for
instructions (or an entire kit).  Suppose I could make instruction booklets of
this caliber:
Would you buy them?  How much would you be willing to pay?  For printed color?
For black and white?  For which models? ( http://lego.bldesign.org )
Trying to see if it's worth the effort,
--Bram

1) (c), TM, etc Bram Lambrecht 2001