 General / 3422
Re: 1960's Architectural Parks Packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 02:41:28 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Gary Istok wrote:
They are sets #750, 751 and
752.  Just by looking at the pictures of the boxes, you can tell that
these are not geared for childred to play with.

What interests me is the picture to the right of the one you pointed
out, Gary, the garage with the opening door. I don't remember having
that exact set (I don't remember having _any_ sets which built a
specific model) but I do have that garage baseplate with the opening
garage door which fits on it. Still works, too - it's just a bit low for
current minifig scale.

Anyone know where else that garage baseplate and door occurred?

Check out
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?theme=Classic

235 is the door mechanism by itself, the next three items
(236, 324, 325) all used it.  The rest of the list is Matchbox-style
cars that fit it.  :)

-- joshua