 General / 3423
Re: True Love
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 03:38:25 GMT

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999 18:01:37 GMT, Scott Edward Sanburn
<ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote:

Steve,

Are those felt roadplates? UGH! Must be similar to that awful mat set
at SAHS right now!  Where did you get those Dacta sets anyway?

You mean in the 9365 set?  They're laminated poster-board.  The
instructions are on one side, and the "road-plates" are on the other.

Definitely not as good as 9354, which had real 32x32 roadplates.

Steve