 General / 3260
Re: True Love
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:57:16 GMT

Byron Han wrote:
It was when she even pulled out the 6044 instruction book from the tub
and starting to work on it with me - THAT was true love :-) :-) :-)

I had to laugh reading this.  :-,  My wife and I are true Legomaniacs, even
before we were married.  We came out of our dark ages together, and it's
been sweet ever since.

Cheers,
- jsproat

"The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder"
-- British scientist J. B. S. Haldane (1892-1964)