 General / 3316
Re: True Love
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 07:20:12 GMT

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999 01:16:41 GMT, Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote:

Yeah, my wife helped me over an entire weekend, sorting 10 Dacta sets.  And
when I told her I had ordered 18 more 5571s today, and they had 1700+
pieces in each, and that I would be breaking up 6-10 for auction, her reply
was "oh boy, more sorting".  And she's a NLSO ;-)

18 5571's?  You are insane, dear sir.  I dreaded even sorting out *one*.

-- Terry K --