 General / 3367
Re: True Love
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 03:32:29 GMT

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999 13:34:34 GMT, "Selçuk <teyyareci>"
<sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote:

was "oh boy, more sorting".  And she's a NLSO ;-)

Sorry about that, but I'm still not knowing what the NLSO is
(www.dictionary.com doesn't work for that)

Selçuk

Try Derek Schin's RTL speak document at:

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/9639/rtlspeak.txt

(yes I know the question was answered already but it does answer more
then the NLSO question for future benefit)

Mike