 General / 3385
Re: Architect sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 14:38:23 GMT

Thomas, I think you might be confusing 1/3 scale with the 1/3 height of Lego
plates.  These sets consist of  regular Lego "plates" (1x1, 1x2, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4).
That is, I should add, the parts packs consist only of these pieces.  Since I've
only seen the larger sets on the parts pack brochures, I assume that they too are
just regular LEGO plates.

Gary Istok

Thomas Main wrote:

Eric Brok wrote:

<snip>

These are MODULEX bricks - 1/3 the size of regular Lego but the same in
every other aspect.  I was just taking about them:

http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.dear-lego:253

No, these are *not* Modulex bricks.

How are you distinguishing MODULEX from regular LEGO?  AFAIK, the only
1/3 scale bricks LEGO ever produced were known as MODULEX bricks?

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

It's a regular LEGO bricks set geared to architects. Great set, looks
distinguished, has lots of transparant bricks (besides black, grey and blue)
and a (cardboard) 'LEGO-to-real' scale ruler.
I know because I had one in my hands just a week ago, on a local LEGO trade
market. I didn't buy it because it was a lot of money and I already had
purchased a lot of other stuff I was actually looking for. My friend bought
the set however. Now I think back, I suppose I should have bought it,
though.

Eric Brok