 General / 3427
Re: 1960's Architectural Parks Packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 05:07:13 GMT

Joshua wrote:
235 is the door mechanism by itself, the next three items
(236, 324, 325) all used it.  The rest of the list is Matchbox-style
cars that fit it.  :)

There now, I must have had 235 on its own because I certainly never had
the parts from the other sets that used it.

My sister, my cousin and I pooled our lego when we were kids and after
we left home my aunt split it into three lots and sent it to us. I'm
going back to the UK this summer and I'll be seeing my sister and my
cousin... it'll be interesting to see what they have out of our joint
collection that I maybe don't even remember.

Kevin